Austrian lingerie poster too racy for New Yorkers
A new advertising poster by Austrian lingerie company Wolford has been banned from Times Square in New York for being too sexy.
Although the poster has been put up in cities around Europe, including London, the Americans feel it shows too much naked skin for the Big Apple. A Wolford spokesman says they are not too upset by the Americans' reaction. He added that they are used to criticism over their "controversial" ad campaigns.
An earlier campaign caused chaos in New York in 1998 when a giant poster of a long-legged woman wearing only a pair of the company's famous tights stopped traffic on Broadway.
Source: Orange Today
Prudes! Nothing wrong with that whatsoever!
- See the tackiness for yourself. I can't believe this crap is available to buy on VHS and DVD.
- Use Photoshop to compare the colours if you don't believe it.
LegoTech On Tour
- Handy guide on how to roll a spliff. As if you didn't know already.
Soggy Biscuit Showdown
- A follow-up to the soggy biscuit
link I posted last week. With so many biscuit varieties out there - which one is best for a good ol' sperm soaking?
- Volleyball with sumo wrestlers where you're up against other real-life players. Might take some getting used to.