Through time we have been taught that masturbation is bad
. Now, we realise that it is not necessarily bad, just immoral to those who are prudish! In this article that I am about to write, I will try to attempt to tell you the pros and the cons of it.
First, the pros of the matter:
(1) When there is no sex in yer life, it does the job fairly well!
(2) Can be good also during sex (stimulation for your partner).
(3) Not necessarily as messy as sex itself. Why do you think guys always go for it in the shower??
(4) Hhhrrrmmm...well, ok, not that many actually...oh well.
And now, for the cons:
(1) CAN be messy. Do not attempt in an area not equipped for the job itself!
(2) For guys: your penis will apparently fall off (you know you've heard it from your grandmothers!).
(3) What was that they used to say about palms being hairy???
(4) Women, you just may get objects stuck in your, well, you know what I'm talking about. We've all heard the horror stories and looked at the pictures at stileproject.com
(5) Men, you may just get your member stuck in something, if you're kinky like that. Also referring to stileproject.com
on that one.
(6) Let's just hope that's all the cons...it's more than the pros already...
So, in conclusion I say, hey, go for it! What can it truly hurt. Yes, we all do it (even you prudes), so please don't knock it till you try it, as they say. It's a safe, pregnancy free way of pleasure meant for everyone. It's not dirty, it's not disgusting, it's not horrid, but if you do do so, please do it in moderation. Never know when that lucky day will come around when you do get laid and won't need your wonderful masturbating skills for quite some time.